Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tomorrow's Lesson

I've been pretty busy lately working on a top-secret Doctrine-related project, so I haven't had time to do the filming and editing for tomorrow's Doctrine of Woodshed.  The lesson will go up on time, with the examples provided through Noteflight as usual, just no YouTube videos.  I will make the YouTube videos as soon as I possibly can and add them to the lesson.

In the meantime, I'm excited to report that sometime very soon (possibly tomorrow) I will have some info on that Doctrine project that has been taking so much time away from Chico's World lately.

Guitar players get ready!  Tomorrow's lesson is going to cover a pretty unique left hand technique that I use in "Revelation."  Even without YouTube videos it is going to be an interesting lesson.

Please leave me a comment in the blog or send me a facebook message with what you would like to see me cover in a future lesson.  It could happen as early as next week, as I don't have that lesson planned yet.

1 comment:

Ashlyn said...

Can't wait!!